Thursday, January 12, 2012

An Open Letter...

Dear Person Using the Aerosol Spray in our Public Bathroom,

Hi.  How are you?  Good?  Well I'm not.  I don't know who you are, but know this: you may think that the spray you are using is disguising the smell of what you just did in our bathroom, but it's not, it's making it worse.... much worse.  The smell of citrus and your bowel movement is making me wretch in disgust.  Don't get me wrong... I know it's a necessary bodily function and we all do it, but please stop using that disgusting spray.  This is a "scent free" building.  Maybe your boss/office manager/receptionist never gave you the notice, but surely you've noticed the signs in the building?  If not, consider this your notice.

Maybe I'm cranky because my car broke down this morning, or maybe I'm cranky because that's who I am... regardless... you stink... I mean your spray stinks... stop using it... immediately.

Love
An Over Tired Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...