Saturday, August 11, 2012

Listening in on Conversations...

... because I'm nosy, and it's fun.  So, this is an actual conversation I heard this morning:

Girl 1 - Have you been watching the Olympics?
Girl 2 - Yes, I'm obsessed.  I love watching.
Girl 1 - Me too, exciting stuff.  What's your favourite event.
Girl 2 - Well, I've really liked watching the running... and figure skating.
Girl 1 - Figure skating?
Girl 2 - Yeah, figure skating, it's amazing to watch.
Girl 1 - You mean in the winter olympics... right?
Girl 2- No, they do it during the summer Olympics because it's an indoor event.

Umm... are you for real?  Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...