Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ok, I'm still judgemental...

I'm trying, I really am, but when I have a bad day, I find myself being judgemental.

Judgement of the day?

I take my daughter to swimming lessons.  After the lessons, I take her in the shower area to clean her up.  Tonight, I saw something that has been happening frequently.  There's a lot of kids in the shower area... lessons just ended... the parents are around holding towels, etc.  I am one of those parents.  So, it's a lot of people in this small area.  I look over, and there's a young girl, maybe 3 or 4 years old, she has 3 adults hovering around her.  One is holding a towel, one is holding the shampoo and helping the little girl wash her hair and the other is standing there and chatting.

Meanwhile, they are taking up so much room I am pretty much shoved in to the shower with my little girl as I'm trying to give her a towel.  Why does this little girl need such an entourage?

Now, non-judgemental me should think that maybe something happened before that makes them overprotective.  But instead, I judge and become annoyed that they are all in there.

Don't judge me.

Oh who am I kidding... I would judge me, so go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...