Friday, May 30, 2014

I love contests!

So this is a "semi-serious" post.  Semi because it's fun.  Serious because I'm serious about contests.

Before I share this contest, I will share a "real life experience" I had last night (see ... I'm reading the feedback from the surveys!).  I participated in my very first "Twitter Party".  What's a Twitter party you ask?  It's usually associated with a hashtag and/or a specific Twitter account.  In this case it was #LeonsSuperSale (sidenote - yes, Leons is having a "Super Sale" this weekend).  So the host asks questions and you answer and winners are picked for some awesome prizes.  Pretty cool right.  I have to say it was a lot of fun, although Twitter moves so quickly it was hard for me to keep up, but I'm learning (yay me!).  I highly recommend participating in one if you are on Twitter (that's kind of essential).  I will share any I hear about that are upcoming.

Anyway, on to the latest contest.  I will start with a little disclaimer for readers who don't live in New Brunswick, Canada (I specify Canada for the sake of my American readers), the event details I will share are specific to New Brunswick, Canada.  There are likely similar events that exist in your community though, so have a little Google search and check it out! 

Did you know that we have an "in motion Parks & Trails Day"?  Well we do.  Many of these events are taking place this weekend.  For a list of these events, check out: http://www.sentiernbtrail.com/index.php/en/parkstrailsday

Anyway, there will be a little photo contest during these events.  I've included the poster below.  Just take a picture during your visit to an NB Park/Trail and post it on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram with the hashtag #inmotion or #enmovement to be entered in to the contest.  You could win a special New Brunswick Parks prize pack!

 
And just a reminder about this Blog's contest (not restricted to New Brunswickers), deadline to enter that contest is June 4th at 12:00 PM Atlantic.  http://overtiredmama.blogspot.ca/2014/05/some-changes-are-coming.html?m=1  We've had some entries so far, but your odds are still pretty good to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...