Friday, January 4, 2019

Welcome Back

Welcome back to you, to me.... to the bots that roam my blog.  I know, I know... another long absence... what's up with that?  I won't get in to all the reasons I needed a break, but we had a break, and now here we are.

I've been browsing some travel websites which has motivated me to get writing again about how to travel on a budget.  Especially since this seems to be the time of year that people make promises to themselves about budgeting.



If you've read this blog before, you know that I am a travel enthusiast.... some would say I'm obsessed (not me... but some... *ahem* my husband *ahem*).  Travel provides opportunities for rest, relaxation, learning and time to bond as a family.  Unfortunately, it also tends to be one of the first things on the chopping block when people are looking to save money.  I think the benefits of travel are numerous, so I'm here to help you find ways to save money so you can travel more often.

I want this blog to be useful to you, so if there are particular things you would like to see in upcoming posts (savings/budgeting tips and tools, information on particular destinations, tips for particular types of vacations like all inclusive or road trips, etc) please leave a comment or reach out to me on social media!

Looking forward to getting started again.  Fresh new blog look (do you like it?) and fresh new content.

Connect with me on Social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...