Thursday, August 4, 2011

Looooonnnnnggg Break

So, I've been away from the blog for a very long time... obviously.  Was it because I was doing something exciting?  Sadly, no, I was just lazy.  I went back to work, and was too tired to do anything when I came home from work, as my daughter was still not sleeping through the night.  She finally started sleeping through the night 5 months after I went back to work.  Thank goodness! 

Then I decided with my extra energy I would become a Zumba instructor!  So in addition to my regular job, I teach Zumba fitness classes 2 nights a week.

Anyway, that's enough for this boring post.  I'll be posting a little more frequently now.  Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...