Monday, August 22, 2011

An Open Letter to "Junk Food"

Dear Junk Food,

We've had a good run.  Over the last few months, I've eaten as much of you as I can handle.  You're starting to stick around on part of my body that I would prefer you didn't.  So, because of that, we have to end our relationship.... I'm not saying we can't see eachother anymore, but we're really going to have to limit our contact.  I'm sure we'll still see eachother at birthday parties... maybe a dessert every once in a while, but, the afternoon meetings, the evening snacks... they have to stop.  I'm sorry.  I'm sure you'll find someone else to fill the void.

Sincerely,

An overtired (and a few pounds heavier) mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...