Friday, October 10, 2014

Have You Invested in an RESP for Your Child?


It's been "a few" years since I received my undergraduate degree, but I do remember the costs associated with that degree.  I was fortunate that my parents invested in an RESP for my education.  This investment allowed me to focus more on my studies than worry about my finances.

Although the money I received for the plan did not cover my entire education, it did provide me with piece of mind that a good portion of my tuition would be covered.

When my parents invested in the RESP, they didn't know what or where I was going to study, but they invested anyway to provide me with a good funding so I could make decisions that were based on programs I was interested in and not necssarily the cost of the program.

You can read some more on why I think it's important to invest in an RESP for your child, AND you can also register to win a $2500 contribution to your child's RESP!

http://blog.heritageresp.com/student-mothers-perspective-invest-resp/

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...