Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Product Review: Timothy's Dulce de Leche

I know, I've been doing a lot of product reviews lately, but when I find things I like or that I'm interested in, I want to write about it!

Today I'm going to review Timothy's Dulce de Leche hot drink.  I came across a 3-pack of the K-Cup version of this drink.  I was intrigued, because I absolutely love most all things caramel or butterscotch related.  So I decided to pick up a pack and give it a try.

I grabbed this pack at Wal-Mart and the price was $2.96.  So, approximately $1 a cup.  A little more than I like to pay for K-Cups (I'm a bargain shopper), but I thought I would give this little treat a try, and I'm so glad I did.  

Each cup is a creamy delight with a caramel taste.  So yummy!  I love hot chocolate, but this is even better.  It's not a coffee drink, just a yummy treat.  It's sweet, so I wouldn't recommend more than one at a time.  And it's a nice evening treat, especially on a cold night.  

I recommend running it through the smaller cup cycle on your Keurig (6 oz cup), it gives the drink just the right texture.

Check out the Timothy's website for more details, and you can also order a box there:  http://www.timothys.ca/products/product-dulce-de-leche.php  

Have you tried Timothy's Dulce de Leche?  What did you think?  Let me know in the comments!


Note: I was not compensated for this post.  These are my own views and opinions.  And yes, that is my coffee mug, and yes, I am a Coronation Street (Corrie) fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...