Friday, June 6, 2014

Continued Support for Moncton

Although the manhunt has ended in Moncton with the arrest of the alleged shooter, I continue to keep the people of Moncton, New Brunswick, in my thoughts.  I will not mention the name of the person arrested as I think he's received enough of our attention, and I have no wish to give him any more publicity.

Now that the manhunt is over, the "media circus" will begin to wind down, which will allow this community to grieve and begin to heal.  I hope that we all remember what this community has been through the last few days.  The healing will be a long process.

I was encouraged today to see pictures such as this one (credit: Twitter: @KeithjohnsCTV) at the RCMP headquarters in Moncton.  An outpouring of support and grief for the loss of the 3 RCMP. 


I will continue to show my support for the people of Moncton and hope they feel the support of their province, their country and communities around the world as they begin to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...