Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yes... I've been MIA

Yes, I'll admit, I was not very good at keeping up with my blog this past week.

After the horrible events in Moncton last week.... I had an eventful weekend... and not in a good way.  But rather than ramble on about my weekend, I'm writing instead to say, new content is coming.  Have no fear. 

For now, I leave you with this terribly unflattering picture of myself to demonstrate that I'm wearing read today in recognition of the RCMP and the horrible tragedy in Moncton.  I will keep the people of Moncton in my thoughts today as they prepare for the memorial service for the 3 slain officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...