Friday, June 20, 2014

New Topic/Series

So, my husband works in an industry that is very busy in the Spring/Summer/Fall, so we tend to take our vacations in the winter.  That being said, we love having the odd "weekend getaway" in the summer.  As a result, I've decided to do a few posts on some of our staycations/mini-getaways.  This will be a way to highlight some of the awesome things we have going on in our area, both for people that live in and around Saint John, NB, and for people considering travelling to the area.

I'm also incredibly cheap, so bargains are a must.

I believe we have some real gems in this area, so I want to share them!  Stay tuned.

In the meantime, a pic of the beautiful place I live:

Saint John, NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...