Monday, August 4, 2014

Big Brother - Episode 18 and The Long Weekend

So, It's a long weekend here (New Brunswick, Canada), so... my family and I headed out to a camp on the river, where we have no cable... so needless to say, I missed Big Brother last night.  But I can tell you the following things about what happened in point form because I read the spoilers.  :)

- Donny & Nicole were the HOH winners
- Donny's HOH letter was from his girlfriend and makes him cry
- Zach tells Nicole to nominate weak players
- Nicole nominates Zach and Jacosta (haha)
- Donny nominates Victoria and Caleb
- Donny's nominees win!  He's de-throned and Nicoles nominees remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...